Canape, appetizer – or even a mini snack…this easy recipe is a winner for any occasion!
Pancetta, Pepper & Port Salut Mini-Rolls
- 8 white bread slices
- 2 packs Port Salut Original Slices
- 1/4 jar sweet piquant peppers
- 24 pancetta slices
- 24 cocktail sticks
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Cut the crusts off the bread and, using a rolling pin, flatten each slice. Cut each slice into 3 strips. Then cut the Port Salut slices in half and place them on top of each bread strip.
- Halve the peppers and place one half at the end of each strip. Starting from the pepper end, roll each strip up to form a neat roll.
- Wrap a pancetta slice around each roll and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Brush the rolls with olive oil and pop under the grill until crisp and golden, turning once. Garnish with parsley and serve.